Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What's the best age? Why?

                                                                         Hey Everyone

This blog post is my Homework. " What is the perfect age" I had to ask some family members what do they think the perfect age is? What do you think the perfect age is? 
Do you wish you could change your age if you could? 

I had to make a drawing of my family members being that age.. 
I know the drawing looks creepy but oh well. 
If you had a choice to stay one age what would it be and why?

Bye!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe B,
    My name is Bailee and I go to Grey Main School,
    I really like the way you told me what you had to do for this blog post, I also really like the pictures you drew of the ages your family members have suggested.

    Maybe next time you could end this presentation with something colourful.

    This was a really great blog post, keep up the great work.
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.