Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

♡Book Report♡

Hey Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. 
Today I'm going to be sharing a book report about a book that I have been reading for a couple of weeks. It's called 'Winnie The Horse Gentler' It has all these amazing features that are really eye catching. Which I mostly like about it,  thats its  a horse book and its really cool how they do things. Because I ride horses and it's also really cool to be able to see how other people perspective of it. 

Its kind of funny because in America they call horse riding 'Horseback riding' and its kind of weird how they call it that as I'm so used to calling it horse riding. If you didn't know every week we have to pick activity to do our homework blog post on and this week I picked book report. So that's why I am doing this. We also have to do 10 minutes of maths a night and 20 minutes of reading. 

Here is my book report: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.