Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

♡Number Word Search♡

Hey Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog, are you happy that the holidays are over? I'm not, I enjoyed staying at home and doing some fun things, like playing games and watching movies!
Anyway.. 
Today for my homework blog post I have to create a number word search. Not only do I have to make one I also have to answer all of them. As you can see I am using slides so I made the search in google slide. I have included some  , Dividing, adding  and multiplication. But it is kind of simple so I might make it harder if I can. what would you do to change it and make it better? 

Here it is: 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.