Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

♡Division By Chunking♡

Hey Everyone 
Welcome back to my blog! 

For the past 2 weeks my group for maths have been learning how to do division by chunking. It has been a great process of learning it and super tricky. My division have been improving because lots of division has been involved with these slides. Today I am going to be teaching you how to figure out how to answer this simple division by chunking. Once you know how to figure the simple one out you will be pro how to figure out the harder ones which involved with the thousands. 
Have anyone done this before? 

Here is the slide: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.