Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

♡ Is It A Match? ♡

Hey Everyone, 
Yeah it's so sad that he holidays are over :( 
But oh well.. 
This morning we had to pick our lover. The teachers placed all of them on the table and we had 20 seconds to go past them. Once we found the one we liked on one of the tables we had to stand right next to the table they were on. We got to pick them up on look through them, we had to find 5 of them we liked. Once we got all five we had to stand on a wall. 

THEN it was time to get the one we wanted, BUT!! If there were 2 people fighting over one we would have to pledge to get it, and basically say why we want this one. Now I have my lover of my life in my cubble. 
Oh and also did I forget to say they were books?? 
..OPS.. 

Here are the photos from this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.