Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

♡Beautiful Flower♡

Hey Everyone 
Welcome back to my blog.

Yesterday after Tech we did a long write. We had to write about these amazing flowers. They look so cool on the pictures. So yesterday I wrote about it and it was actually very tricky, to be honest. This term our focus is to make our writing descriptive, so I tried to be very descriptive. But my writing isn't very descriptive, I think I could improve it a lot. 

If you have written about a picture before you know that it is very tricky to do, as you're not there in life, you're just doing it through a screen. I kind of like doing a recount of a holiday because I was living that moment. Today I had to finish the end of it. I don't think anyone finished it yesterday afternoon. 

Here is the picture: 

Here is the piece of writing: 

I’m strolling  along a side of a rocky lake. This lake isn't normal, it has a light blue water like the sky on a sunny day, the trees are a light green and they start to curve into the lake. I slowly walked over to the lake trying not to trip over, I deeply stare  into the clear water. I saw my reflection, I look like a spooky ghost. My arm shivers, I smile with happiest. One lonely silverfish came up to me and smiled it looked so depressed, it kind of looked like a mini me but a fish. 

 My reflection starts to fade away, I start to panic the tree start to shake like a crazy earthquake. My heart beats like a drum, my legs  sway side to side. I quickly run to the nearest exit of this lake. I ran into the trees while brown rusty sticks try to trip me up. Then one huge branch tripped me up and I rolled down the hill like a ball. I felt this sharp, painful thing in my arm. I rushly stand up and look.It was a rusty  knife, I started to cry like a baby, I pulled the knife out. 

However  I look up and I see this paddock filled with beautiful flowers, all of them are coloured coordinated like a rainbow has puked on them.  I saw these windmills go round and round like head if a clock. I smiled of cheerfulest while blood drips down as a tap.I walk over to a flower like a zombie.  I tug on the bottom of the flower and take a big breath in. Smells like sweet rosey perfume shattered onto a flower. 

I pull out a  petal and put pressure onto the weeping wound. My face cringed up with pain, if I were to scraped on finger on a chalkboard. My sore legs started to wobble like a jellyfish, my head started to spin as a wheel. My arms shook like an earthquake.  My legs gave way, I flopped back onto the charming flower, hitting the ground with a groan. CRACK, my neck made a horflicing sound. I closed my eyes as they shut with agony.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.