Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

♡I'm Now A Avatar♡

Hey Everyone, welcome back! 
Today I have changed into a avatar, CRAZY! 

I am no human anymore and I miss my own body because now I only have a head. 
Haha, just kidding for my homework activity I made a avatar, because If I was author this would be my logo. I wouldn't really want my human face on my books, so I would like this avatar to represent me instead. Would you like to have your own face on a book or a animation one? 
If anyone of you guys are interested to find how I made this cool avatar I went onto this, 
link
it's super simple how I made it, you just choose you gender and decorate your own head/body. 

Here is my Avatar: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.