Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

♡Did We Get A New School Uniform?♡

Hey Everyone, 
Welcome back to my blog. 

For one of my task for homework, we had to make a new school uniform and it could of been anything. So I decided to make a comfortable uniform because sometimes being in uniforms for 6 hours can be very uncomfortable. I have made sure that they are still under the school rules. I have put in the school logo on the clothes. This took me along time to do and it's not  even at high quality drawing. 
The shoes will be there option as they can pick any comforty shoes to be in for 6 hours or more. 

Here is the uniform:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.