Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

♡Athletics♡

Hey Everyone, 
Welcome back to my blog! 

On Wednesday the 30th October was athletics day. For the past 2 weeks Rimu class has been practicing for athletics. It has been very challenging for me this year because I hurt my leg with a horse riding injury. But I still had so much fun!! Anyway on Wednesday the year 7&8 started off at Discus (I'm not good at this). The highest I got was 9m but we needed 16m to go to zones. I'm not sure who got into zones for that. After we went to sprints, then my leg started to hurt so badly but I still tried. For the year 8 girls Jedi, Parwin got in for zones, I think. 

Then we went to high jump, I only got up to 1m. But in 2017 I won the high jump at 110m. I use to be alright at high jump but now I'm really bad. Jedi got up to one meter 23, so she clearly won that. LONG JUMP, we needed 3 meters 60. My highest was 3m, but I'm not sure who won it. LAST was shot put and I did so bad because it's my least favorite. Julia won that one. So after that fun morning we had house relays, I'm a ormsby (Yellow) House leader with Julia. It was super fun and our team came first!! Not to long after, the staff, some students and parents who came to watch their kids Decided to do a relay. So the students are Jedi, Julia, Parwin, Thom, Corbin, Alvin and me. Not sure about the parents and staff. We took the lead when we started and finished It was super FUN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.