Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

♡Giving Directions In Te Reo♡

Hey Everyone, 
welcome back to my blog!


If you are not in Kapa Haka you have to learn about the Maori language every Monday afternoon. 
Last week we were learning about giving directions in Te Reo. We had to make this Maze  on tables in a slide. But then you had to get someone in the classroom to test it, they would have a blank table on there screen and you had to give them directions in Te Reo. But today I am showing you the most words I used giving directions to another student in this classroom.

 This was actually very tricky activity to do because my pronunciation in Te Reo is very bad, so sometimes the other student screen would look completely different to mine.  I have screenshot my maze they people had to copy, but I was saying it in Te Reo. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.