Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

♡Piece Of Art Turns Into A Poem♡

Hey Everyone, 
welcome back to my blog! 

Today I have written a poem about this cool modern piece of art. The piece of art is very colourful, so it might be very tricky. I have chose this picture off google images. I am really happy with the image I chose. If you don't know already once a week out class (Rimu) have to do a blog post about our home work. 

We have to pick one activity to do it about off our class website. Today I chose to do poem about a random image. 
This week/next week  is going to be a super busy week with my school work as I have to finish my reading work and I am far away from finishing! But I believe I will be okay if I do it everyday when I am free. 

Here is the poem. 

Hot sand shriveled on my feet, 
while the sun burned my hot hot cheeks. 
Water splatters on my legs while 
my eyes burn with flames that flared. 
Kids scream with cheer and parents worry 
with fear. 
Kids throw sand with shovels 
making my eyes cripple 




Image result for summer









2 comments:

  1. Good evening chloe. Its me Justice you committed on http://pesjusticew.blogspot.com/2019/10/why-k-pop-is-bad.html. I really like the way you structured your paragraph. You seem to start all your post with the same thing could you try to mix it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Justice! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yeah I will change the start of my sentences up.
      Kind regards
      - Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.