Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

♡ Do I Work For The News??♡

Hey Everyone, 
welcome back to my blog. 

Today I have now turned into a new reporter, which is crazy! I went from being a normal student going to school everyday but now my whole life has changed!  Kidding, today for my homework I had to be a news reporter and I have made a slide which has all the weather on it and some effects which I made. All of the things I have included in this blog post I have done it myself. 

The most challenging thing about this was probably making the slides as I had to make sure it looked right, to be able to blog about it. Which was your favorite thing about this blog post? I really didn't like making the screencastify but I had to. What would do to make this blog post wayyy better? I would love to know so then I can improve next time. 

Here is the screencastify and slides: 








1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe, I really enjoyed watching your slideshow, it reminded me of when there was a really big storm at my house. Next time in your slideshow you could add, like 10pm to 12pm just to show what time of day.

    yours Sincerely,
    Greer

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.