Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

week two

Hi there im Chloe. What we did this week was swimming in cold water and we getting ready for the swimming sports. It's been cold because of the weather. we have some people come to our school and help us swim so we can get better at it. We started last week and i think it’s awesome that we have our own pool at school. Here the photos of us swimming in the
freezeing pool. IMG_1566.jpg

we did a  test this week i thought it was hard i'm  in year 6.  i was a bit nervous because it was my first test at school.





This week we did the spaghetti challenge.  My group was grace lauren and me we failed but we did our best. The egg stayed but it was not tall here a photo to see s

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe it is nice that you are learning swimming I got into Canterbury swimming and I am going on Wednesday and swimming on Thursday. What did you le

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruby b hey there. yes it was really fun to learn to swim better. that really cool how you went to the canterbury swimming. i learned how to back stroke !!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.