Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Its harried !

                                                       Hey everyone


           So this week we have been doing lots of writing which has been tricky and fun for me.
       Last week harried the giraffe came talking about life it was really cool to learn new things,
     its basically life education which was fun the year. the year 5&6 went to camp on wednesday so they went to life edustion on tuesday, we the year 7&8 went on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. on thursday the last day of it I had to do paper scissors rock with the other year 7&8 and I won it which was cool,
for me winning paper scissors rock I got to see inside of my body it was amazing.


I cant find any pictures if the year 7&8  at life education so i'll show you some pictures of year 5&6
And that what my body looked like but it wasn't
me.
Thanks for reading please leave a comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.