Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Badges :))

                                                          Hey Everyone



Yesterday we got our badges in the assembly which is very cool
Yesterday I wasn't at school so today I got my badges and I got them for
Events team, head librarian those are the ones you get in the assembly
but I'm a house leader too so I've got one for that but I got it at the start of the year!

The circle one is events team and the long light blue one is headlibrarian IM SO EXCITED to have them!!

Do you have any badges?
These are my badges my house leader one is at home since I forgot it sadly :(

Please, could I have feedback!!














2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Tom and I am from wigram primary school and I am really wowed by how meany badges you have and next time you could work on adding more writing and this reminds me when I was seeing people getting badges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tomas
      That's really cool, do you have any badges?
      If not do you wish you some?

      Kind regards Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.