Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Novel Study!!

                                                                      Hey Everyone


So this term we have started Novel study which is a book that we are given in our reading groups, you have slides to work through, So if your in the middle of your book you would see what your task is to do on the slide, I remember in Rimu class we did it last year so I know what I'm doing I guess, The teachers give you books that match your reading level, Once you have finished your Novel you will get another one to work on, On the slides you have a mind map so if you read a paragraph of your story then you have to fill in your map! Its a very cool subject we are doing, Last year It was in term 4 too!
I'm reading ( A Pony For Penny) have you heard of it? have you read it? So far it is a very cool book! I really like it! There will be some photos of the book down below, Not only one reading the book but my group is too! Here is the photo of the book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.