Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I went to the amazing book awards

Today   we went to St Margaret's College for the NZ Children and Young Adults  book awards.
Image result for new zealand book award logo
Today was really fun because we went to St margaret's we saw lots of my sisters friends there from out of school what was really nice. We went because it was 6 famous book  writers in new zealand what was really interesting. We were learning about their books. My favorite two  was  Jenny Cooper because she not a writer she draws photos so that's why I like her my other favorite is Leonie Agnew because she has the impossible boy what seems interesting I really want to read the book. Here photos IMG_3188.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.