Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

there's a boy in the girls bathroom




 this is the real book cover                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       this is the one I made 

so the class read this book called there's a boy in the girls bathroom its a great book you should go buy it. after we read it all we did a book cover of it. it is by louis sachar. the main character name was bradley its a awesome book GO GET IT ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chloe, This is Gracie from YMS.
    Make sure to put capitals for the person who made the book,I love the way you said that the class did it not just you. And you showed your cover and their one. keep up the great work Chloe.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.