Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

This is my mihimihi

Why I did my mihimihi is because we are doing this activity and its is about us. we had to do profile of a hero. that's basically what things you like and when were you born. then meet my family you had to draw stuff of your family or stick photos on. then its all in a name well you had to find out why your mum and dad chose your name and what your names mean. then you had I am a hero that mean what are your hero qualities are. next you had to make a map of new zealand where you have been in nz and then write facts about the places. next you had to make a holiday recount like what was your favourite thing was what you did in the holiday. you had to do I am poem what has I am all in it. then you had to do your mihi. Here is my mihi video.



            

1 comment:

  1. Tolofa lava Chloe, I really like how you presented your mihimihi. I don't know if the hearts with names in it is your family but if it is not maybe you could add your family in. Your blog post reminds me of when I did my mihimihi. How long did it take you to finish your mihimihi? Maybe you can check out my blog I just started it so hopefully once you see this comment there will be something on my blog here is the link:http://wpsayvas.blogspot.co.nz/ just type this link in a new tab bye I will be back to see more work of yours bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.