Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

May the force be with you !



                                                                    blog post

                                 Today is may 4 aka may the force be with you.
                            If you know star wars then you will know what im talking about :)                   
                  We rimu class dressed up in a star war characters what was awesome.                                                                                        It was only rimu   class that dressed up :)
                     Here are all the stuff we did today. I made princess  leia, We took photos as well.                                                               Make sure     you check out these photos
                                              Please comment and enjoy:)




2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Chimay from Waikowhai Primary,
    I wish my school dressed up in Star Wars character.
    I love star wars, my favourite character is Princess Leia.
    If you would like to check out my blog go to. https://wpschimayj.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey

      yeah it was fun and I will check out your blog
      thanks

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.