Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A&P show!

                                                                 Hey everyone 



So last week I did the Canterbury A&P Show on my horse Cheetah, I did the Golden Horse, I did n hand and ridden N hand - means when you lead the horse and its looking fancey ridden - means when you ride the horse and it looks fancy too. I was very impressed how the show went. I did my 

 n hand on the Wednesday at 8:00 am so I got at the show at 6:30 am. Then I had my ridden at 11:3o am, I missed my first class because I didn't know how early it was. It was kinda dumb because there was no time schedule so I was rushing way to much. To get to my class in time, I got to the place I needed to go and the guy told me you've missed your first class


So then it was my class next I went in it and I started to trot around with these other golden horses, They look a little better than I did But I was still proud how I went. I only got placed once in the n hand which wasn't that good then on the ridden I did pretty I was super proud how I went. 
I would love some feedback 
Hope you enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.