Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hook on Books!

                                                          Hey Everyone!


This week is Hook on book week which basically means that there's a box in the middle of the mat in the classroom. We started on Monday and one  of the boy students opened it. Then Tuesday I got to open it! Which was very cool. Its called ( Laugh off 4 forever  ). My favourite book is the liar and I  Its based on a Mystery I'm pretty sure!! Its my favorite book so far. Cant wait what tomorrow brings, Actually tomorrow Its Book Character day and I'm going as rabbit off Winnie the pooh Im doing with my friends! Hannah, Bree and julia is doing it with me! Hannah is going as pooh, Bree is going as Piglet and Julia is going as Tigger! I Cant waist because our outfit looks pretty cool! 
I would love some Feedback 
Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos/Blog 
CYA!! :))) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.