Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Sand Saucer / PET DAY!

                                                              Hey Everyone!



Today is Pet day for Yaldhurst school. So far we have done Sand Saucer I did it with my best friend Piper she helped so much through this, She brought these stones which a blue and white what were very pretty.Thanks to Julia and Hannah for giving us some cool flowers.  We did a very good job, I brought some flowers and leafs to decorate the sand. At 1:45 pm My mum is going to bring our little dog called (Sox) he is super cute, Yesterday we brought a outfit for him and we tried it on him Yesterday and it looked so cute. At 11:00 am we are doing hobby horse, I decided to do it at the last minute so what I did was I went onto the big Flied and I found lots of stinks on the ground so I found one with leafs on the end of it so I thought It could be its mane! 
Then Piper and I found some rocks on the ground so we drawn on some and my one was called Leah! 
Here are some Photos what has happen to this day so far
I would love some feedback about anything. 
ENJOY "BYE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.