Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

HURRICANE PIPER!!

                                                       Hey Everyone! 


 This was my story about a hurricane, called Hurricane Piper. My friend name is called Piper so I decided to name it that! I made this a while back but I never did anything with it so that's why I'm posting this :) I remember this took kinda a long time. It's a story about a girl and a hurricane. I made it because it was only thing that came to my mind. I would love some feedback on how I could improve on anything! Hope you enjoy this slide show.



      

2 comments:

  1. Hi chloe i really like your Huricane piper i like the way you used capital letters fullstop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks Chase! What was your favorite part?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.