Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Book Character Day!!

                                                              HEY EVERYONE



Yesterday was book character day and it was super fun, I went as rabbit from winnie the pooh, Then my friends were either Piglet, Tigger and Pooh It was super fun, It was cool as we were in a whole group together. We started the day with a fistable outside on the court which was awesome because we saw so many cool characters from books i've rid before. So many people in our class looked way better than I did it was crazy! When I picked my outfit It was a last minute decision. So the night before the day I quickly went to the 2 dollar shop!
When I were the tootoo I felt like a bellringer.
I would love some feedback
ENJOY 






1 comment:

  1. Morena Chloe, My name is Ayva and Waikowhai Primary School is where I learn. These costumes look great! I love them! they are so colorful, Bright and Beautiful. Did you do any fun activities during the day? or Have you ever thought about making skits while pretending to be the character that you dressed up as, maybe ask your teacher. This blog post reminded me of when my school had a Book Character day and we had to dress up as our favourite Book Character. I have one idea for you that helped me with my learning is to always make the words fun like WOW or LOL or POW and diffent onomatopeya words and dont forget to describe your experience. Your blog post are just getting better Chloe, Keep up the hard work and feel free to leave some feedback on my blog which is http://wpsayvas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.