Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

My best day ever!

                                                                   Hey everyone! 

This was my best day ever, it was about a show I did on my horse! I did lots of practising with my horse to get to this show! My upcoming show is the Canterbury A&P show! I was very proud anyway, The other day the class had to do their best day ever, Bye!! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It all started when I was waking up at 5:30 am on a Saturday morning, I got dressed and dashed to the back door to get in the car. The car was on the frozen grass, I was staying at my mum’s friend house since it was closer to the horses! I had to wake up fresh because I had a big horse competition, I was exhausted and nervous but I was looking forward to it!




I got at the horses we put them on the float and They went on so easily! Then we started heading to the show!
  I got at the show pretty early in the morning we started helping my sister getting ready to do her class, she did showing which is walking, trotting and cantering but you have to make your horse look pretty.



She did very well but her first class was n hand, which is the same but you're leading the horse not riding it!  Eventually, she did her ridden and she did very well! I got my horse ready to go in the class I was doing n hand first we did pretty well, in the classes but one of the classes she decided to be a bit silly and start trotting like a big fancy stallion, she was being silly because the big Clydesdale went past!




So I came last in the class but I was still happy. After I did my n hand class I went and did my ridden, so I went back and put her bridle saddle and number plate on her, a number plate is when you have this little pocket which is see-through, then you can add these laminated numbers! Within minutes I put all of my gear on then jumped on cheetah (My horse) Then I did really well in my classes I was very proud of us, we worked together as a team, In one of my classes It was just me in it, so I won it :)
 All of the classes you win money so I won $50 dollars which was awesome! I got lots of 4ths,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.