Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

♡IS THERE NEW BOOKS??♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog. 

This week is very special week for our class in many ways, we have to finished our novel studies which we have been doing for 6 weeks so far, It's due on Friday - so im very nervous. We also have to finish many other things but we do it whenever we want. But most and importantly, ITS HOOKED ON BOOKS WEEK, which means the teacher will put a book in a box and it will be placed next to them. They will pull a student's name out of the sticks and the person they picked out get to open the box. We have had 3 books so far and I am super excited to see what tomorrow and Friday book  is.

Here are the ones: 
The boy who flew is a fast-moving plot, full of adventures as Athan tries to save the world.
 We read The boy who flew on Tuesday.
Charlie and the war against grannies is about a boy named Charlie who wants a paper round more than anything in the world, his attempts to get one is strange and unusual, it is a interesting and exciting story.
We read Charlie and the war against grannies today (Wednesday)

The list is a set in a world in the aftermath of a great tragedy caused by global warming and human greed, people are not allowed to to speak freely and they are controlled by a community which is walled known by the 'ark', it's a nice and action page turning story.
We read The list on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.