Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

♡Pet Day♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog. 

Today is Pet day, where people bring their animals or toys if you don't have animal. So far this morning we had to make Vegetable Sculpture or Sand Sources. So many cool ideas this morning's. 
My friend Jedi, and I decided to make Vegetable Sculpture. We made something different to other people which was cool. I remember for the past 2 years I made Sand Sources and I won them both. First one was with my friend Parwin and the second one was with my friend Piper who has gone to high school. 

This afternoon we have special thing coming. We have someone coming and showing us how to shawn a sheep then, we have people's pets coming around 1:40. I also know there is a hobby horse race which is this morning I think. 

I think I will make a part 2 to this blog post next week! 

Here is our Vegetable Sculpture: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.