Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

♡Pet Day, Part 2♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. 

If you haven't checked out some of my latest post then you won't know that our school had pet day on last Friday. I did do a post about it on Friday morning but today I will be telling you what happened in the afternoon. It was super fun, 
we saw one of our classmate showed us tricks which she does with her horse. 
Then we had the hobby horse race, which was funny! I even patted my first turtle and it was so cute. 
After lunch at 1:00 the whole school headed out to the court to do some house games. Our houses are Hillary (Blue) 
Edger (Green) 
Rutherford (Red) 
                           Ormsby (Yellow)  < I'm the leader 
We played so many different and fun games. 
At 2:00 we had parents who volunteered to judge animals, there were students who were writing for the judges. I helped with the pony section, then not to long after that it was time to pack up and go home. 
Pet day was very successful. 
Here are the photos: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.