Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

♡Maths DLO♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. 


Today I am going to be blogging about my maths that I have been doing this term and last term. I have been doing all types of fractions, divideding, Grid method, multiplication, all type of maths. Some have been super fun but some have been very hard to do. Anyway so I will be teaching you have to do, Mix Number Fraction, Median Mode Range and Grid Method Multiplication. 

I am pretty sure I have got everything right, but if I haven't then please tell me because I would love to know and improve it. I found the fractions harder than the other ones. I really enjoyed making these slides and teaching you about it. I found making the grid kind of tricky because some of it didn't go to plan. 
But, I hope I have taught you something!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.