Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

♡New Home?♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog.

Today I have some super exciting news! I have a new home!! Not quite a new home but I have made my future house on this cool website. The house that I have always dreamed for, the house which bring happiness to everyone! I have created this cool house on (Planner 5D) It is this super cool 3d app.

 You can create any types of houses, for free! But if you want some of the cooler items which improve your houses you have to pay for them which isn't always ideal. But it works super well. I am doing this for my homework which I have to do once a week. I would differently recommend checking this website out! But I did this in 3 hours which took so long.  IT'S SO COOL!

This is the link:
Link
These are the photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.