Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

❤ EYE CATCHING BLOGS ❤

Image result for colourful gif     Hey Everyone!!

Related imageToday we went through some of people cool blogs. We had to choose the most eye catching ones. 
There were so many awesome ones out there. I only got a couple so I may have missed some awesome ones to. 
I love the ones with all the rainbow colours. I hope the people who made some of the colourful blogs see this. 
Our teachers want the whole class to make our Blogs more colourful and eye catching, so its a bit more entertaining for everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.