Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

SHARK TANK!!

Hey Everyone 

The past couple of days we have been learning about Shark Tank. Its about inventions. Basically a Tv Show when people take their inventions to them and they decide if they want invest money to make more of their invention. 

So today we had to have a look at this website where people have made there own cool inventions. We had to be like the people who made the company. We went into a little group of and showed 'our' Inventions to them.  I was advertising the product. I made a little piece of writing and I think its funny.
I choose ANGELS AND TOMBOYS 

Here it is: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.