Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wigs on!!

Hey Everyone! 

Today is wigs on. We are supporting the adults and children that have really bad illness. 
Everyone that wore a wig donated golden coin or more. That  supports child cancer foundation. 

Did your school wear any wigs today? 
Sadly I didn't have a wig because I forgot that it was wig day today.  Which was really sad. 
Our class looked amazing wearing there wigs. Some people wore some rainbow, Pink/Purple, Brown/Black. Etc.. 

Isn't it awesome how so many schools in new Zealand are supporting all those poor people out there.  
In 2018 400 people NZ schools/Business help raise over 100,000. That helped lots of people. 
Our school raised $136.20 that all goes to the child cancer foundation. 







4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chole!

    My name is Katelynn and I am a year 8 student in Totara 1 at Grey Main School.

    You all look amazing in your wigs! I like how you have added a picture to show us how creative and cool you all look in your wigs. Maybe next time you could add some different colours to the text for your title.

    This reminded me of when my school had book week. On the Friday of that week we dressed up as a character from a book. I dressed up as a police officer and wore a black wig.

    Would you have another wig day if you could?

    Keep up the great work Chole!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katelynn, Thanks for commenting on my Blog.
    Yeah our school did book character day before, but it was a pretty long time ago. I'm pretty sure I dressed up as superwoman.
    We had movie character day I dress up as tiger, have you ever had movie character day?

    It would be cool to do wigs on again but I don't think we would.
    Did you dress up in a group or just yourself for book character day?

    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chole!

      No, I don't think our school has had a movie character day before but if they did I would have so many choices on what to dress up as. I went by self as a police officer for book character day.

      Katelynn
      Totara 1

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.