Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

😊Teaching Adults 😊

Hey Everyone 

Today I'm going to show you how  taught one of my family members a math method. 
This is for my weekly homework. 

I taught them the number pattern  that i'm currently learning in maths. 
Have you ever learnt about the number pattern before? 

I told them " look at the numbers on the outside then the missing number in the middle" 
they got it straight away as its pretty easy and If I were to do it harder one, I would have to get my sheet from school. 

BYEE!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Chole!

    It's Katelynn here again from Grey Main School in Totara 1.

    This is a great presentation on how you taught a adult a math skill you have learnt in class. Maybe next time you could add some photo's of you teaching this skill to a adult.

    Did you enjoy teaching this maths skill to a adult?
    Would you teach them another maths skill if you could?

    Keep up the great work Chole!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.