Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

♡School Journal work - Reading ♡


                            ♡♡ Hey Everyone ♡♡                                     

This Blog post is about what I've recently done with my reading. Basically were all split into groups, depending our reading skills will determine what group were in. 
My group is called Dustjacket Divas, I've recently finished all my task. 

I'll be giving you guys a little example of my work. I go onto my slide and it will say all of these stories, I pick 1 then read about it. Once I've read all about it I will answer the questions, sometimes there is activity, like create a story web etc.. 

The book has all of these different stories in them. The cover of the book is called:
"  School Journal  May 2016 " 
I've gone onto my new school journal work just started this week :) 
This example is of Captain Cook 
My task: 
My Slide: 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.