Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Book Report - Home work.

Hey Everyone. 

Today I have to write a cool book report about a book. I can't give anything that's really interesting in the book away. 
The book is called " Snow Goose" 
Have you guys read it before? 

Here is what the book looks like. 
This book was published in 1940. The lovely author Paul Gallico was born in New York in 1897. He become a minor celebrity. 

Summary: 
world war 2 started. 
There is a young girl called Fritha. Came to seek for some help from Philip Rhayader who lives in abandoned lighthouse. She carries a poor wounded goose. Firtha is very scared of Philip Rhayader. She tries to save the poor duck. will it survive? If so will it be Firtha best friend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.