Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

10 minute Writing Challenge

                                                                     Hey Everyone


Today we had an awesome morning in Rimu Class
My story was about, Dear Diary, Its about a shoe, Its a short story but I still like it
If I had a choice I wouldn't choose this topic but the whole class had to do it to
So basically the teacher put a 10-minute timer and I had to do it really quickly,
I got kinda scared because at the halfway of the story the timer was about to go off!

I would love some feedback! :)

  • Dear beloved, sweet secret, diary, Guess what my Human foot made me do today?
  • I was walking across the path I had to walk into the gross, wet, soggy, puddle, this is the WORSE day of my life, It's even worse enough him putting his ugly warty foot in me, when he puts his foot in me Its like chocolate and salad together IT DOES NOT MIX WELL, This makes me feel sad, worthless, nothing to him I want someone that looks after me not who takes me through a gross puddle, I need a clean right now I feel dirty, wet, slimy, this is DISGUSTING! I think I'm gonna run far away from him
  • Because even trash would treat me better it would have a home some banana skins, I WOULD EVEN HAVE SOME FOOD TO EAT, I'm getting teared up my skin is going away! he treats me really bad  Thanks, diary your always there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.