Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

My Narrative! :)

                                                                Hey Everyone!



This week we had to do a Narrative which was exciting but very tricky,
Next week on Monday we have a math test,
Do you have any test?

This is my Narrative please give nice feedback!





  • stuck in a concrete room   cold, stone rock, room in space, thinking to myself what have I done wrong to be in here, maybe they just want me for something, Im scared and I have feared all on me,

Lucy is a normal 16-year-old girl, She has lots of interesting features about her but no one knows her story. Wearing the same black ripped clothes every day,
Lucy thinks she is a swag person so she walks like a hipster and smells like candy and fresh air.
Her family is stuck in space in this HUGE rocket, that have rooms inside like the prison  smells like rotten food too



‘’cc I see my mum at the back of them there holding her back as if she wanted something so bad, tears started running down her face, now I’m just focusing on her while they grab my arms so tight like my arm and the circulation






Their wearing black mask and a gun proof outfit what looks like murder, seeing my mum right in front of me she trying to say something but I can't understand, it's like


she needs to vomit but she can’t, ‘‘Mum Just SAY IT!’’ ‘‘Mum- you uh you have to go doowwn uhh too huh earttth’’
‘WHAT’! I'm sorry they had to make that choice, they drag me away like a dog that doesn't wanna walk, they grab my arms and threw me into a room like throwing trash into a bin, I saw all my friends in here they were all sitting down on chairs surrounding a rocket it was pretty tiny but it would fit us all, it was made out of old England brick that you find in a horse stable, all the guys come marching in with rest bands what had nails

poking out in the middle, they all said give me your rest NOW, we pop them out of our pockets
They hatched them on with all their strength ’’ OUCH’’ they all scream, now it's me, sweat falls down my face like tears,



The left my hand up into the air and shoved it on with all the nails poking into my arm, feels like a pins and needles but way worse they said this will help us know if its safe down there or if you died, they said now go into the rocket seats, so I walked over there with sweet falling from my face, I sat down into the cold chairs, while they strapped us all up as tight as it can go, they guys said see you on the flip side, 3.2.1 black smoke goes out the bottom of the rocket ‘’were heading  down to earth’’ someone screamed out, my eyes started to

water like I was crying it didn't help with the sweet falling from my head,
‘’Everyone take off your straps’’ someone suggested, I SAID NO ONE TAKE THEM OFF, but no one listened as if they had ear  muffs , someone took it off and they were floating in the air, I told them it such a dreadful idea, the rocket started to slow down for some reason I didn't know why?  BANG as we stopped and flew forward like I got whiplash, OH NO drake!  ‘ the guy who took it off’


Has blood coming out of his head someone check if he okay, Cody replied, Cody touch him and he felt his last breath, guys he is dead his heart has stopped, I replied great so someone already dead, Now no one undo their seatbelts, we need to see what happened to the rocket, oh uh guys
Jess said we have bumped into a rock, NO someone screamed in fair  
(Are we going to be here forever)?







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.