Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Narrative book :O




                                                                      Hey Everyone!      This week I did my Narrative Book Well I mean Today since I haven't been feeling well so  I didn't go to school on Monday and Tuesday So I missed out on a lot of work but  Today I catch up on a lot, So I decided that I'm going to blog about my Book Narrative because of I  didn't know what to post.  The narrative book is about People who lived in space then went down to earth and yes if you have watched the 100 on Netflix this is kind of like it but there is a twist to it so yeah,  I made my book presentation with FlipSnack so make sure you go try it out because it is such agood website to make awesome presentation, If you already know of flipsnack do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe,

    Thanks for sharing your narrative. I'm sorry to hear you have been unwell. I clicked on your link but weirdly it said the site was under maintenance. I'm not sure if that is because it is doing that or if something weird happened. Anyway I thought it sounded really interesting and I was looking forward to the twist.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Spragg, I think you have to have a account but I'm not sure because it shouldn't do that, I will try to fit it as soon as I can :) I wouldn't say its a big twist but it is different from the series that my sister watches.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.