Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Plastic :O

                                                             Hey Everyone




Lately, I've been learning about plastic In the sea! We have Our inquiry that we do every day
well almost every day, as you probably already know that plastic is bad for the environment and that it's
hurting all the kind loving animals, which is very sad since I'm such an animal lover:(
are you an animal lover?
here is some information about plastic
I've got all this information off my inquiry doc

 


plastic also impacts the natural environment and has grave consequences for humans, wildlife, and plants since they contain numerous toxic compounds. These are the main causes of plastic pollution

Chemicals found in plastics include carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. 
Chlorine, fluorine, sulfur, or silicon may also be present. There are two types of thermoplastics and thermoset plastics. Thermoplastics are formed from long linear chains of molecules polymers

here are some links 
http://www.theworldcounts.com/counters/waste_pollution_facts/plastic_bags_used_per_year
https://www.encyclopedia.com/science-and-technology/chemistry/organic-chemistry/plastics

Bye, Everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.