Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Maori Days

                                                                    Hey Everyone



So this week I've only been to school twice so I had a lot of work to catch up on Because of we
have our own timetable to work on so I had lots of work to do, We have to self-manage which is very fun because I can go to school and get working, Anyway this is my Maori days of the week that I've been working on, I used the website flipsnack which is such a good website  to do cool presentations, Sadly the website wasn't working so I had to take screenshots and put into slides instead.
I would love Feedback!!
Thanks Chloe

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Gutted about flipsnack not working properly but I'm glad you found a solution. The slides are very cool. I have a question for you though, the word you used for Friday is different from the one I would have used. I thought Friday was Ramere. Perhaps I am wrong. I like to remember it because mere sounds like happy and I always feel happy when it is Friday.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is kieron from kawakawa primary school and that is really cool what you did with the Maori words for the days of the week keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kieron, Thank you for looking at my blog, Thanks :-)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.