Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

New Website?

                                                               Hey Everyone



So this week the Student summit found a website called flipsnack, Have you tried it before?
So basically its like slides-Drive but I think its a bigger step up, One of the students told us about it andused it, she really recommends to use it, this is the link for it so go check it out
This website you can have images in writing, except for having a boring presentation you can make into a book looking thing, it's really cool, I won't say anymore in case
I spoil it all!
Here is the Link
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=flipsnack&rlz=1CAACBA_enNZ751NZ754&oq=fl&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l4.1327j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on


Here is the image of what it looks like in case you can't find it!


BYE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.